Unaired Clips

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

From literally hundreds of hours of footage that HGTV took they only ended up using about 8 hours worth for the actual show. A lot of the funniest moments got left out a lot. But here are a few clips I found that they had floating around the HGTV site. I thought these were pretty funny as well.

Here is Stephanie and I screwing around with the limited free time we had on the Sara Evans suite. Each suite was on a different floor and we were supposed to stay on our floors but the producers convinced me to go up and harass Stephanie while the others were out shopping.


I think we all know by now I had a rough time on the hosting aspect of the show. Well, here Jen and Trish help coach me on my hosting skill. Maybe if they allowed a few drinks before the hosting challenge I would have been as relaxed as I was here in the jacuzzi.


Next video was after the final challenge with Jen & Matt, they took us back and we had a huge dinner with just the 4 of us. Yes, it was really weird with all of us sitting only on one side of the table. But they had plenty of liquor to help us forget about that and loosen up lol.


The last one isn't really a funny moment but its the extended version of myself after I got the boot from Design Star. So I thought some of you would like to check it out, its quite a tear jerker lol.

Mikey V

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clips were fantastic thanks for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

Nice site, and well written blog. I wonder if you know that the music you have on the site cannot be turned off and the videoclips are overpowered by the music so i have no idea what everybody is saying ;-) Or my comp. is just crazy ....

Mikey V.com said...

hey thanks for compliments, its much appreciated. The music you were hearing was from when you went to mikeyv.com, when you click the blog link it opens up a new window which launches the blog mikeyverdugo.blogspot.com. So the volume controls were still present, you were just looking in the wrong browser window. Hope this helps you out with viewing the clips.

-Mikey V

Anonymous said...

You are SO my hero!!! And give Ryan mad props for a job well done!! No matter what, we'll always be the hottest gym rats that ever were!! Love you, from your favorite Jacaranda Ho Ho Ho!!