Now Launched: MikeyV.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008


So now that I have finally launched mikeyv.com, its time for me to start working on this blog of mine. The reason I am starting this up is because my myspace page is always flooded with questions as to whats happening with me. So hopefully this will give people a place to get updates as to whats going on, and keep up with what kind of jobs/designs I've been working on.

What you will eventually find on here will be updates on work I've done and new stuff I'm working on. Any new projects that are in the works will get posted here first. I also plan on adding as many pictures and even video as possible, to keep away from those never ending text posts. Trish will hopefully also be posting blogs on here so people can easily keep up with both of us.

Thats it for now, be sure to be checking back often as this will be going through lots of updates over the next few weeks.

Mikey V

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Mikey!! Love the new website and love the blog. You are an amazing designer and a wonderful person inside & out!! Here's to your success with your new venture!
Love ya Papi!!
Trish Beaudet

Anonymous said...

Hey Mikey, I was very upset when they sent you home. I don't judge or think less of you for what you did over 10 years ago. I know that you are a great human being that is going to go far in life because you are a wonderful person. Best of luch with your new website and I will be checking you out as often as possible. Best of luck, handsome.

Don Shetterly - Relaxing Piano Music said...

Wish we would have known about you when we sold our house in Miami. Everyone coming in wanted to talk us down in price. It seems so many buyers have a difficult time seeing the potential of a house unless it is laid out in front of them. And I always thought I could see past the empty rooms. Of course the house we bought in Central Florida was staged as well and it was an instant attraction for us! So now I just contradicted myself didn't I!

Anonymous said...

Love your site, and your blog!

Anonymous said...

Bro,I know you Know who this is congrats on everything. I knew way back when you would be famous one day. We are proud of you!

Annette and Ron