New Commercial

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gabrielle Union & Mikey V


So I recently headed back to LA to follow some of the opportunities the show has brought me. This most recent project is going to actually be a series of commercials for pointclickhome.com and LG. I actually got asked to host (yes, host) some commercials where celebrity homes were renovated and designed with the latest technology hence the term "techorators". Since this was the angle of a design show I would have taken had I won Design Star, it was completely my thing.

So the first up celebrity was Gabrielle Union, we redesigned her living room and updated it with some new LG products. Gabrielle was actually extremely laid back and cool, the shoot went well and I had a lot of fun hanging out with her. Surprisingly the hosting went real smooth and I felt a lot more comfortable in front of the camera this time around.

I should be heading back to do the next shoot in a few weeks, this time with Teri Hatcher, so check back here for pics from that. Until then, the first commercial should go up on oct 3rd on pointclickhome.com, I'll add a link to it when it goes live.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mikey this is olivia...i am one of susan and patties friends. you might remember an email that susan fowarded to you from me...just saying how awful when all the drama went down and how there were many people behind you. I feel like i know u even though i dont just because they all love you soo much! I just wanted to tell you that i am such a big fan. I never had a doubt that you would jump back and do amazing no matter what happened on the show! I am so happy to see you are getting to work with such awesome people and that your career is booming!
I am also a avid blog reader..so i will be checking you blog often!
Take care...xoxo
olivia