Mikey Verdugo Interviews

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been meaning to post these for a while now, but I haven't gotten around to it or I had something better to post. These are all the videos of interviews and commercials that I did to promote Design Star 3 before it had aired. Some cool videos in there, and you can check out how far I've come with my on camera skills.


Mikey Verdugo on Channel 10 Morning Show 6/15








Mikey Verdugo: Channel 7 @ Premiere Party 6/8








Mikey Verdugo Channel 7 Interview 6/6









Mikey Verdugo Channel 4 Interview









Design Star Commercial: The Competition Begins!








Design Star 3: Design Star Online








Design Star 3: Mikey V Bio








Commercial: Design Star is Back








Design Star 3: Guts, Glory, Glam








Design Star 3: Joust Fight Commercial









FINALISTS REVEALED FOR THIRD SEASON OF ‘HGTV DESIGN STAR’





0 comments: