LG Commercial #2

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mikey Verdugo, Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth


Just got home from my second shoot for LG and PointClickHomes.com's entertainment living series. This time we designed for celebrities Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli, from "90210" (as I'm sure you all know) and "Fastlane". Like the last shoot, I was brought in to revamp and update their media center in their game room, and merge that with the existing design they had throughout their home. Jennie & Peter were great to work with, very professional, and genuwinly nice.

I must say that I have gotten much more confident with my developed hosting skills. The shoot actually took a fraction of the time it did last time. And I think I surprised the crew, director, and even myself with how smooth it all went.

The rest of the trip was mostly relaxing and enjoying LA. I was able to catch up with Matt Locke again from Design Star, we went out to dinner with my buddy Michael Hitchcock and Tim Bagley

Mikey Verdugo, Tim Bagley, Michael Hitchcock and Matt Locke


Also took some time to do the nature thing and hike up Runyon Canyon to check out some amazing views. The hike took us about an hour and wasn't as easy as I expected, but the scenery was well worth it.

Hollywood in the palm of my hand.


Climbing up Runyon Canyon


Views from Runyon Canyon


Overall, it was another sucessful LA trip. I'm really starting to like the city, the weather is absolutely beautiful compared to the humid miami heat. However, the next episode will be taking place somewhere on the east coast, I will give everyone more details when I find out which celebrity home we will be designing next. Until thenbe on the look out for my first commercial starting Oct 3rd of this week, there will also be a spread of it in Elle Decor and Metropolitan Home magazines. I will post details and links when I get more information. Thanks for reading.

Mikey Verdugo

2 comments:

Eddie V said...

Damn! you can really get your blog on, can't you? You crazy, crazy man! You have been going through quite a journey. L A is fun, isn't it? I'm sending you all good thoughts so that you can always keep doing what you love (regarding design) lol..and so you may continue to make huge strides. ps. you ARE a zit right on my butt cheek! lol. oh, say hello to Chris for me, would you? un abrazo grandote!

Eddie Valdes

Anonymous said...

Really good article. I have been following your blog for last 3 months. You have good knowledge on Mobile(cell phone) Industry and happenings. Please continue the good work. Thank you.